Visa preparation classes
Facing Visa Interview though seems easy,usually creates anxiety even to Experienced ones who have faced number of Interviews in their life span.US Edu Consult conducts Visa Preparation Classes in order to assist Interviewers so that they can handle it confidentally in a result oriented way.
Visa interview is a face-to-face interaction between two individuals. No matter the level of financial security and educational background backs up for you, preparation is a must. Know the program and how it fits you – The more you know about your program, the more focused your answers will be. You should be able to prove yourself that you have enough skills, background, and ability to advance your studies or work in the United States. Successful visa interviews are not just based on documentation and background.
Personality, enthusiasm, confidence, positive outlook, appearance, and clear communication count heavily in a visa interview. We want to fill you with extremely helpful visa interview questions you might encounter and effective ways to answer. Let’s Get Started.
- Why are you going to US?
- This subjects are taught in Nepal & India why specifically US?
- Why did you choose to study in US? / Why you want to pursue your degree from US?
- What do you know about American universities? / Why study in US, why not UK or Canada?
- How many Universities did you apply?
- Which universities accepted you?
- Tell me about the university you are going?
- Mention some professor’s names?
- Where did you hear about this university?
- Why did you select this university over other universities?
- Why did you apply to these universities?
- Do you plan to study Ph D after MS?
- Why do you want to change your Major?
- Did you receive any Scholarship?
- Why do you think the University is giving a Scholarship to you?
- Where did you complete your Bachelor’s degree?
- Who is sponsoring you?
- What does your father do?
- It’s ok, tell where he working?
- Your passbook shows that a large amount of money has recently been deposited?
- How do you explain that?
- How many brother and sisters do you have?
- Do you have any relatives in USA?
- Are you planning to work after graduation?
- How will your study in the US be helpful to you in your home country after you come back?
- You look like a potential immigrant or I don’t think you will come back?
- What will you do if your visa is rejected?